Commons_005.jpg

COLUMBUS CAPITAL FOUNDATION

The Columbus Capital Foundation was established in 1994 to support the Heritage Fund, the City of Columbus, and Bartholomew County by preserving and maintaining land and buildings of historical or architectural significance to the community. Columbus Capital Foundation also exists to acquire key properties for future development.

P.O. Box 1547

538 Franklin St, Columbus, IN 47201

812-376-7772

812-376-0051

Stay Up to Date!

 

©2021 by Heritage Fund. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube